my brain: there is literaly a 0 percent chance the fictional shit from creepy games will show up irl in your kitchen
me: but its dark and scary
- Them resting together and talking to each other before falling asleep. Bonus if one half gets the other to run their hand through their hair and down their back.
- Forehead touching.
- Stroking one’s head in that way where their hand lingers on their cheek or jaw, and giving them a soft smile.
- Slow, shy kissing that eventually just ends up being really calming and nice to both of them.
- One person doing or talking about something they enjoy greatly whereas their partner just stares at them with a small smile and slight laugh because wow what a cutie their partner is.
- Hugs around the waist from behind and nuzzling their neck while talking as casually as ever.
- Forehead kisses.
- Playful arguing that leads to playful, harmless elbows shoving into their sides while they laugh at each other and themselves.
- Gazing up at the night sky while laying down on theirs and pointing out different stars and holding hands and shifting closer to one another.
well shitty mood has hit rock bottom i think im gonna pass out
here you go, the infamous music tune from Five night’s at freddys when he finds you after power runs out. Found a rather full version of it on YT, but here’s in mp3.
*closes fridge door and hears stuff fall in it*
well… sounds like a problem for the next person
"hahah thems the rules kiss my ass nerds"
im sorry for making all of these comics one after the other i’m gonna make one more and have a break i swear lmao
what it looks like:
what it feels like:
five nights at freddy’s is such a good game